Advanced TDE single day event format with 5 – extended track session, drivers separated into three run group levels from our typical 4 run groups. Level 1 – Purple Group (*Private Party), Level 2 – Orange Group (creditable experiance part-time instructed approved by TDE. example: TDE Blue & Yellow part time instructed) and Level 3 – Pink Group (advanced full time solo. example: TDE SOLO approved Yellow & Red) rather than our typical 4 levels of run groups, otherwise the same Drivers Edge benchmark school you’ve come to expect. High-performance driving at its best. In-car instruction & in-depth classroom sessions for the Novice Driver through Advanced to Racers who wants to learn more about the Art of High Performance Driving. If you have any questions please call Rick 903 303-3000.
- No driver’s under the age of 18
- Drivers must use SNELL SA15 and newer helmets
- Drivers MUST HAVE creditable experience (approved by TDE)
- Tech inspection must be done prior event per our tech and guidelines.
- Tire Rules: https://thedriversedge.net/the-drivers-edge-tire-requirements-guidelines/
- Seat/Restraint/Seatbelt rules: https://thedriversedge.net/seat-belts-and-restraint-systems-requirements/
- Convertible: https://thedriversedge.net/convertible-open-cockpit-rules/
- Car Tech Inspection: https://thedriversedge.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Tech-Insp-2022-1.pdf
Questions on driver’s run group placement? From FAQ; How is driver’s run group placement determined? The Drivers Edge Run group placement is based on the driver’s experience, history references, valid creditable driver evaluations and total event demographics.
Experienced “New To Us” driver’s, that already have track or race experience with other organizations please fill in the details on your TDE driver profile, we will verify all credible information & take into account when determining your run group placement and evaluate you at the event/school with our in-car instructors to confirm proper run group placement and or to determine if solo qualified under our standards.
*Further Information for “New To This/Us” driver’s can all be found in the FAQ section of the site www.thedriversedge.net/faq
Note, The Drivers Edge will make the final determination of each driver’s run group placement. If you have any question please contact us. 903 303-3000.