BBE Own Dedicated Run Group: Out of the three run groups during this event, all of the BBE driver’s will be on track together at same time in one dedicated run group, and each run group will get 5 run sessions during the day.
BBE Registration Fee per driver: Fee will be adjusted accordingly to the number of drivers in the group, and must have a minimum of 20 drivers with a max of 30 drivers. Your registration CC payment (Visa or MC) will only be pre approved @ $375/driver, until the required driver count is met and adjusted accordingly before processing.
- 20 to 24 driver’s price will be $375/driver.
- 25 to 30 driver’s price will reduce to $340/driver.
EVENT OUTLINE: Typical TDE Single Day Outline (3 run groups with 5 track sessions for each group)
- 3:30pm – 9:00pm for load in till 9:00 Gates Close
- 6:00am track Gates Open
- 6:30 –7:00 Driver Check In (summer times)
- 7:00 Drivers Meeting
- 7:30 Track Hot run group rotations start: Inst – Pink – Purple – Orange
- 12:45ish Lunch 35 minute break with parade laps.
- 4:30 Track Cold
- 4:30 – ? …BBE Happy Hour/Dinner Party at ECR own track restaurant/bar “Over the Top”.
- No driver’s under the age of 18
- No Riders at speed, other than Instructors
- Drivers must use SNELL SA15 and newer helmets
- *Drivers MUST HAVE creditable advanced experience (approved by TDE)
- *Drivers will be have passing zones and point to pass rule.
- Tech inspection must be done prior event per our tech and guidelines.
- Tire Rules: https://thedriversedge.net/the-drivers-edge-tire-requirements-guidelines/
- Seat/Restraint/Seatbelt rules: https://thedriversedge.net/seat-belts-and-restraint-systems-requirements/
- Convertible: https://thedriversedge.net/convertible-open-cockpit-rules/
- Car Tech Inspection: https://thedriversedge.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Tech-Insp-2022-1.pdf
Questions on driver’s run group placement? From FAQ; How is driver’s run group placement determined? The Drivers Edge Run group placement is based on the driver’s experience, history references, valid creditable driver evaluations and total event demographics.
Experienced “New To Us” driver’s, that already have track or race experience with other organizations please fill in the details on your TDE driver profile, we will verify all credible information & take into account when determining your run group placement and evaluate you at the event/school with our in-car instructors to confirm proper run group placement and or to determine if solo qualified under our standards.
*Further Information for “New To This/Us” driver’s can all be found in the FAQ section of the site www.thedriversedge.net/faq
Note, The Drivers Edge will make the final determination of each driver’s run group placement. If you have any question please contact us. 903 303-3000.